The PT-D600VP is a versatile, PC-connectable label maker well suited for a variety of labeling usages in a business environment. Quickly create professional-looking labels using the built-in keyboard, or connect to a computer to create more personalized labels. The intuitive, full-color, graphical display offers easy access to formatting menus as well as the ability to preview actual label appearance before printing. Just type, format and print. You can even save up to 99 labels in the large memory, a great time-saving feature.
- Full-color graphical display: View label appearance before printing
- PC-Connectable: Use stand-alone, or connected to a PC or Mac for added design capabilities
- Split-back tapes: Uses durable, easy-peel tapes in 5 different widths up to 24mm (approx. 1")
- Supports large character printing: Print up to 8 font sizes
- Multi-line labels: Prints labels with up to 7 lines of text
- Personalize labels: Use 14 fonts, 11 styles, 99 frames, over 600 symbols, plus barcodes
- Large Memory: Save up to 99 commonly used labels and help save time with reprinting
- Specialty templates: Print labels for asset management, cable labeling â€“ even add time and date
- High-resolution PC-printing: For crisp graphic, barcode, and logo printing
- Super-fast print speeds: With Automatic Tape Cutter for high-volume jobs.
Brother PT-D600VP. Print technology: Thermal transfer, Maximum resolution: 180 x 180 DPI, Print speed: 30 mm/sec. Display: LCD, Display number of lines: 3 lines. Connectivity technology: Wired. Memory capacity: 2800 characters. Maximum label width: 2.4 cm