Modernize wireless access
Deploy bandwidth-hungry enterprise applications, provide wireless connectivity and enhance employee productivity with Dell EMC Networking Access Points. Centralized management in the cloud using Hive Manager NG protects your digital assets with advanced security and device lifecycle management. Benefit from self-organizing and self-healing connectivity, reduced operational cost and complexity, and greater data insight.
Designed for efficiency
HiveManager NG provides a single pane of glass to manage Dell EMC N-series switches and Aerohive Access Points from an intuitive graphical user interface, available for deployment as public cloud, or private cloud on-premises network management solution.
- 802.11ac Wave 1
- Enterprise-grade 2x2, 2-stream 802.11ac access point designed for medium density environments at a competitive price point
- Optimized for medium density general purpose deployments
- Built-in Bluetooth Low Energy for iBeacon/ other beacon technologies
- IoT readiness with USB port
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) â€“ Hardware-based key storage and encryption
- Encryption: AES/CCMP, TKIP, and RC4 (WEP only)
DELL Aerohive AP122. Data transfer rate (max): 1000 Mbit/s, Networking standards: IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3at, Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s. Security algorithms: TKIP. Power consumption (typical): 10.5 W, Power consumption (max): 12.9 W. Colour of product: White, Placement: Table, Wall. Width: 171 mm, Depth: 171 mm, Height: 44.5 mm