Modernize wireless access
Deploy bandwidth-hungry enterprise applications, provide wireless connectivity and enhance employee productivity with Dell EMC Networking Access Points. Centralized management in the cloud using Hive Manager NG protects your digital assets with advanced security and device lifecycle management. Benefit from self-organizing and self-healing connectivity, reduced operational cost and complexity, and greater data insight.
Designed for efficiency
HiveManager NG provides a single pane of glass to manage Dell EMC N-series switches and Aerohive Access Points from an intuitive graphical user interface, available for deployment as public cloud, or private cloud on-premises network management solution.
- 802.11ac Wave 2
- 3x3 Wave 2 802.11ac technology with MU-MIMO capability and 3 spatial streams
- Software configurable radio for dual 5 GHz operation
- Built-in Bluetooth Low Energy for iBeacon/ other beacon technologies
- IoT readiness with USB port
- Full performance with IEEE 802.3af power
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) â€“ Hardware-based key storage and encryption
- RF-IQ antenna and radio technology
DELL Aerohive AP250. Networking standards: IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11ac,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n, Ethernet LAN data rates: 1000 Mbit/s, Spread spectrum method: DSSS,OFDM. Security algorithms: 128-bit RC4,802.1x RADIUS,TKIP,WEP,WPA,WPA2. Antenna type: Internal. Colour of product: White, Placement: Floor, Table, Wall, LED indicators: Bluetooth. Width: 184 mm, Depth: 184 mm, Height: 54 mm