Update your network access.
The N1500 switch series offers a power-efficient Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) network-access switching solution with integrated 10GbE uplinks. The N1500 switch series has high-performance capabilities and wire-speed performance, utilizing a non-blocking architecture to handle unexpected traffic loads easily. These switches offer simple management and scalability via a 40Gbps (full-duplex) high-availability stacking architecture that allows management of up to four switches from a single IP address.
Deliver clean power to network devices with PoE+ support
The Dell Networking N1500 Series has options for up to 48 Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+) ports. You can attach devices with high power requirements (up to 30.8 watts) without running a separate power cable. PoE+ is particularly useful in older buildings where installing power to multiple, widespread locations can be prohibitively expensive.
Designed for efficiency
Built to help keep operating costs down, the N1500 Series can operate at temperatures up to 113Â°F (45Â°C) to help reduce cooling costs. Improve your overall efficiency with these great features:
- 80 Plus-certified efficient integrated power supply
- Redundant variable-speed cooling fans
- Energy-efficient Ethernet and low-power physical layer (PHYs) to help reduce power to inactive ports and idle links
Simplify management with advanced features
The Dell Networking N1500 Series delivers easy deployment, outstanding interoperability and a level learning curve for network administrators. And with Dell Networking OS 6, you maintain consistent configurations across all N-Series products with comprehensive features:
- One common command line interface (CLI) and graphical user interface (GUI) that use a well-known command language to help skilled network administrators become productive quickly
- USB auto-configuration that helps network administrators rapidly deploy mirrored configurations to numerous devices by simply inserting a USB key
- A variety of enterprise-class features with familiar and intuitive configuration and management commands, including the latest open-standard protocols and smart integration technologies to help make smoothly operating multi-vendor networks possible
Deploy with confidence at any scale
With high throughput and capacity to handle unexpected workloads, the N1500 Series switches are ideal solutions for fast-growing GbE networks that require high-density aggregation with seamless redundancy and availability. Take advantage of the following features:
- Data rates up to 176Gbps (full duplex) and a forwarding rate of up to 164Mpps
- Four 10GbE SFP+ ports for high-speed uplinks and a stacking architecture up to four units at 40Gbps
- Switch stacks up to 200 1GbE ports that can be managed from a single screen or IP address
Choose Dellâ€™s premium support service, ProSupport, for 24/7 direct telephone and online access to advanced-level technicians based in your region. Whether you have one office or hundreds around the world, protect your investments with this simple yet flexible approach.
Protect your investment with a Lifetime Limited Warranty, which guarantees select Dell Networking products with Basic Hardware Service (repair or replacement) for as long as you own the product.
Dell Financial Services
Dell Financial Services provide a wide range of contracting options that make technology acquisition easy and affordable. To learn how financing can help you maximize ROI and lower TCO, contact your Dell account manager or DFS representative.
DELL N1548. Switch type: Managed, Switch layer: L3. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 48, USB 2.0 ports quantity: 1. Full duplex. MAC address table: 16000 entries, Switching capacity: 128 Gbit/s. Networking standards: IEEE 802.1ab,IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1s,IEEE 802.1v,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE.... Rack mounting, Form factor: 1U