Dymo XTLâ„¢ labels are durable and made for a variety of surfaces. Whether you are labeling to OSHA, ISO and ANSI color standards or labeling in harsh conditions, Dymo XTL labels have you covered. Jobsite-tested and UL-recognized, these labels wonâ€™t smear or fade. Compatible with DYMO XTL label makers.
- Choose from 6 mm to 54 mm (0.25â€ to 2â€) label widths, including laminated wire/cable wraps and pre-sized labels, for labeling everything from wires and cables to bins, beams, pipes, and more
- Industrial-strength labels withstand the toughest conditions â€“ moisture, chemicals, a wide range of temperatures, UV light and more
- Durable thermal transfer printing technology â€“ label text wonâ€™t smear or fade
- UL recognized labels for virtually every labeling job; heat-shrink tubes tested to SAE, ASTM and military specifications
- Broad color assortment fits with OSHA, ANSI and ISO standards to enhance workplace communication and safety
- Labels comply with ANSI/TIA 606-B standards
- Easy-to-peel split back design or pre-sized labels make applying labels quick and easy.
From textured surfaces to cables, vinyl labels are ideal for almost any labeling application. Vinyl offers moisture, chemical and UV resistance, making it ideal for labeling both indoors and outdoors. Available in sizes from 12 mm to 54 mm (0.5â€ to 2â€) and in a wide range of colors that fit with OSHA, ANSI and ISO color standards to enhance workplace communication and safety.
UL recognized as a component to UL 969.
DYMO 1868741. Label colour: Black on transparent, Colour of product: Black, Print technology: Thermal transfer. Tape width: 1.2 cm, Tape length: 7 m, Package width: 35 mm. Pallet width: 80 cm, Pallet length: 120 cm, Pallet height: 116.5 cm. Tape size: 1.2 cm