Now itâ€™s easier than ever to give your installations a neat, professional look that builds your reputation! Fast, rugged and packed with time-saving features, RHINOâ„¢ 5200 helps comply with ANSI/TIA/EIA-606-A standards, and is designed for professional installers in real-world jobsite conditions. Hot-keys make it easy to print pre-formatted labels for wire and cable, terminal blocks, electrical and patch panels, vertical and fixed lengths. RHINO 5200 uses easy-peel labels with industrial strength adhesives, available in five materials â€“ so you can be confident your labels will stay stuck, and stay legible, even in tough conditions.
- DYMO exclusive "hot keys" automatically size, space and format labels for wire and cables, modules, terminal blocks, patch panels, vertical and fixed - length applications.
- Pre-programmed symbol library with industry symbols, punctuation, currency and fractions
- Large multi-label view display
- Large two-line display
- Backlit for poorly-lit installations
- Integrated, slip-resistant rubber grip
- Save/recall > 100 label formats
- Prints Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes on 19mm labels
- Uses RHINO easy-peel with industrial-strength adhesives, available in 5 materials
- Runs on 6 AA batteries (not included) - or on optional quick-charging lithium ion battery. It is advised to use only Duracell Alkaline batteries with DYMO machines.
- Automatic shut-off maximizes battery life
- Includes one 19 mm white nylon tape.
DYMO 5200, RHINO. Print technology: Thermal transfer. Memory capacity: 100 characters. Maximum label width: 1.9 cm. Built-in barcodes: Code 39. Colour of product: Black, Yellow, Keyboard layout: ABC