The Eaton 9130 UPS delivers online power quality and scalable battery runtimes for servers, voice and data networks, storage systems and other IT equipment. With an efficiency rating of 95% in online double conversion and 98% in high efficiency mode the 9130 UPS cuts energy costs while significantly extending battery service life with ABM technology. The 9130 UPS also has a bright LCD user interface to simplify monitoring.
- Cuts energy usage and costs with up to 95% efficiency in online double conversion mode and 98% in high efficiency mode.
- Provides more real power (watts) to protect more equipment and leave room for expanding IT systems with a 0.9 power factor
- Simplifies UPS monitoring and management with a bright LCD user interface, free, intuitive power management software and optional eNotify Remote Monitoring service
- Increases battery service life and system uptime with ABM battery-charging technology and hot-swappable batteries
- Extends battery runtime for critical devices with load segments (except for 5000/6000 VA models)
- Maximizes runtimes with optional extended battery modules
Eaton 9130-1000L. Output power capacity: 1000 VA, Output power: 900 W, Input operation voltage (min): 90 V. AC outlet types: NEMA 5â€“15R, Power plug: NEMA 5-15P, Cable length: 1.8 m. Battery technology: Sealed Lead Acid (VRLA), Battery type: 12V/9 Ah. Form factor: Tower, Colour of product: Black, Display: LCD. Noise level: 50 dB