With Fujitsu ServicePack / Contract Hardware Fujitsu guarantees the operation of your IT systems according to agreed service levels. When it comes to product availability, you can choose the response or recovery times appropriate for your enterprise from the various options offered.
ServicePacks are warranty extensions at a fixed price to be paid up front and with a defined period of validity. ServiceContracts can be concluded at any time to ensure optimal service for the lifetime of a Fujitsu product, with payments due at regular time intervals.
ServicePack / Contract Hardware covers the elimination of hardware defects either through repair or replacement. Depending on the hardware, the service is provided either on-site or off-site. Several ServicePack / Contract variants are available offering different service times, response times and recovery times.
- Service time: 5x9 hours to 7x24 hours.
- Arrival on-site: second business day up to 4 hours.
- Recovery time: next business day up to 4 hours.
- The right level of availability for hardware.
- Remote services, on-site services or off-site repair.
- Flexible and transparent pricing without hidden costs.
- Smooth IT operations right from the start with the shortest possible downtimes.
- Freedom for your internal IT specialists to concentrate on their core business.
- Different ServicePacks / Contracts tailored to your needs.
- Fujitsu is the world's third-largest IT service provider and can offer first-class global service processes.
- ITIL-based service management.
- Immediate availability of service information about IT systems from a central knowledge base.
Fujitsu Service Pack, 5Y, On-Site. Number of years: 5 year(s), Service time (days x hours): 5x9, Type: On-site