- Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 GPU;
- Core Clock: 902MHz;
- Support PCI Express 2.0 x8 bus interface;
- Integrated with the first 2048MB DDR3 memory and 64-bit memory interface;
- Features Dual-link DVI-D / D-sub / HDMI;
- System power supply requirement: 300W.
GIGABYTE rewrites the history of silent cooling to perfect the thermal performance, introducing the exclusive passive thermal design. This stylish heatsink uses the natural air flow in the case to cool down and provides great gaming experience under silent 0dB environment.
Ultra Durable 2
Ultra Cooling - Low RDS(on) MOSFET Design
Low Power Loss - Ferrite Core Choke Design
Longer Life - All-Solid Capacitor Design
Gold plated HDMI
Gold plated, durable large contact area connectors have been used for optimum signal transfer between connections