New IBM 120 GB, 240 GB, 480 GB, and 800 GB solid-state drives (HDDs) are next-generation Enterprise Value SSDs for System xÂ® that are engineered for greater performance and endurance in a cost-effective design and to support a broader set of workloads. These affordable, high performance SSDs support a broad range of data center application workloads; from read-intensive to mixed workloads of up to 70% read 30% write.
- All capacities are offered in 1.8-inch, 2.5-inch, and 3.5-inch options.
- 20nm MLC NAND flash technology delivers up to 65,000 4K random read IOPS and up to 35,000 4K random write IOPS.
- Sequential bandwidth ranges up to 440 MBps read and 375 MBps write.
- Endurance extends up to 2.4 DWPD for five years.
- Advanced power loss functionality features both data at rest protection and data in flight protection.
- Enterprise data path protection includes single-bit error detection and correction, as well as double-bit error detection.
- Rigorous testing through the ServerProvenÂ® program instills confidence that your storage subsystem is compatible and will function reliably.
IBM 00AJ400. Solid-state drive capacity: 240 GB, Solid-state drive interface: Serial ATA III, Read speed: 440 MB/s. SSD form factor: 2.5". Width: 6.99 cm, Depth: 10 cm, Height: 7 mm