IBMÂ® 2 TB, 3 TB, 4 TB, 5 TB, and 6 TB 7,200 rpm 6 Gbps 3.5-inch hot-swap and simple-swap NL SATA HDDs can provide the performance required for extensive storage capacity while providing the flexibility of hot-swap or simple-swap versions. These new drives are 512 emulation (512e), a type of Advanced Format drive, which is a new technology for increasing drive capacities while maintaining data integrity. All NL SATA drives are RoHS compliant.
HDD features include:
- 7,200 rpm HDDs deliver NL SATA device reliability and largest capacity performance in the IBM HDD family.
- NL SATA drive-to-host interface supports up to 6.0 Gbps burst rate.
- 3.5-inch, slim-line form factor optimizes storage capacity.
- Software utilities allow for Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology (S.M.A.R.T.) to alert you of certain impending drive failures so that replacements can be made.
- Hot-swap and simple-swap versions of the IBM NL SATA 3.5-inch HDDs are available.
- One-year warranty is included.
- For optimal performance with 512e drives, the host system software stack must be 512e aware.
IBM 4TB NLSATA 3.5" G2HS 512e. Hard drive capacity: 4000 GB, Hard drive interface: Serial ATA III, Hard drive speed: 7200 RPM. Width: 10.2 cm, Height: 2.61 cm, Depth: 14.7 cm. Special features: 512e