The IntelÂ® RealSenseâ„¢ Depth Camera offers two versions: D415 and D435. These cameras bring the most advanced depth perception capability to your prototype development. The cameras integrate:
- The latest IntelÂ® RealSenseâ„¢ Vision Processor D4 to handle the complex depth algorithm
- Stereo image sensors to capture and calculate disparity between images
- Infrared projectors to illuminate objects and collect depth data
- RGB sensor to collector color data
- A powerful vision processor that uses 28 nanometer (nm) process technology and supports up to 5 MIPI Camera Serial Interface 2 channels to compute real-time depth images and accelerate output, generating up to 90 frames per second (fps) in a depth video stream. This is 60 more fps compared to the 30 fps of the first-generation stereo depth camera.
- A set of high-resolution image sensors that provides up to five times as many pixels in the depth data stream. This produces up to 1280 x 720 resolution compared to the first-generation stereo depth camera resolution of 480 x 360.
- Dedicated color image signal processor for image adjustments and scaling color data, providing a much better image quality.
- Advanced stereo depth algorithm and a new design for more accurate depth perception and longer range. With the optimal calibration, the stereo depth perception has an error rate as low as one percent. In the optimal environment, these cameras can capture data from a distance as far as 10 meters in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Support for the new cross-platform and open-source IntelÂ® RealSenseâ„¢ SDK 2.0, including a variety of operating systems, third-party plugins and environments, and programming languages.
- With the rolling image shutter and standard field of view, the IntelÂ® RealSenseâ„¢ Depth Camera D415 offers a general purpose solution for your project, making it easy to add depth stream data to your existing system.
- With the global image shutter and wide field of view, the IntelÂ® RealSenseâ„¢ Depth Camera D435 offers the capability to capture and stream the depth data of moving objects effectively, providing high depth perception accuracy to your prototype in motion.
Intel RealSense D435. Product type: Camera, Brand compatibility: Intel, Colour of product: White. Color camera resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels, Infrared camera resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels, Color camera frame rate: 30 fps. Width: 90 mm, Depth: 25 mm, Height: 25 mm