Turn your handwriting into digital, editable notes !
At home, in the office, in a classroom or in a meeting room, IRISNotesâ„¢ 3 is a real time-saver; not only does it store your handwritten notes and graphs, but also turns them into editable text on your PC, ready to be sent to your favorite text processor (Word, OutlookÂ®, Notepad) or immediately shared to colleagues.
Easy to use, IRISNotesâ„¢ 3 works with standard paper and ink refills, just like a regular pen. Thanks to its new built-in lithium battery, IRISNotesâ„¢ 3 is easily rechargeable and lets you write continously for up to 10 full hours. This standalone tool is especially useful for self-employed workers such as doctors, lawyers, architects, managers, sales reps as well as students learning to write or taking notes on the fly during classes. Never retype your notes again !
- Capture your notes and drawings anytime, anywhere. No computer needed!
- Specially convenient for educational actors (like students or teachers) and
- businessmen on the go
- Unique device for business travelers and meeting minute note takers
- Works on any standard paper with standard ink refill (available on IRISâ€™ webshop).
- Turn your handwritten notes into editable text thanks to the provided PC software
- and export to OutlookÂ®, Word or Notepad
- Learning module for improved handwritting recognition
- 30 languages recognized by the OCR engine.
- Unique recognition of combined texts & graphs.
- No batteries needed thanks to the USB-rechargable built-in battery.
- Store up to 100 A4/letter size pages.
I.R.I.S. IRISNotes 3. Battery type: Built-in, Pen battery technology: Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion), Receiver battery technology: Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion). Cables included: USB, Ink cartridge size (D x L): 2.35 x 67 mm. Minimum processor family: Core i5, Minimum RAM: 1 GB, Minimum hard disk space: 1 GB. Pen length: 13.3 cm, Pen diameter: 1.45 cm, Pen weight: 20 g. Package width: 150 mm, Package depth: 32 mm, Package height: 198 mm