Internal PCI-E card to your desktop computer. Extend your PC by two USB connectors that allow you to connect additional peripherals to your computer. The card is equipped with external USB-A 3.1 and USB-C 3.1 connectors. USB-C also allows for transfer speeds up to 10 Gbps. More information about the USB-C is available here. Delivered with low profile backplate for possible installation in low computer cases.
- Supports 1x USB-A 3.1 second gene. and 1x USB-C 3.1 second gene.
- Supports 4-line PCI Express v2.0
- Supports Power Management PCI Express Link
- Supports PCI Express interface
- Complies with USB 3.1 specification
- Compatible with USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.1
- Support for data transmission of 10 Gbps, 5 Gbps, 480 Mbps, 12 Mbps
- Possibility of rapid charging via USB-C port (current up to 3A)
- Supports UASP and BOT transmission mode
i-tec PCI-E USB 3.1 Gen.2 10 Gbps Card. Host interface: PCIe, Output interface: USB 3.1. Data transfer rate (max): 10 Gbit/s. Colour of product: Green. Server operating systems supported: Windows Server 2008 R2,Windows Server 2008 R2 x64. Width: 120 mm, Depth: 19 mm, Height: 92 mm