Enhance your notebook, tablet or smartphone, utilising USB-C or USB-A connectivity. This Thunderbolt 3 compatible USB-C dual monitor docking station features the latest DisplayLink DL9650 chipset and offers the flexibility of both USB-C and USB-A host interfaces (cables included).
The unit is equipped with four graphic outputs, 2x HDMI and 2x DisplayPort, although a maximum of two monitors can be supported simultaneously. Connect two monitors simultaneously and enjoy the higher 4096 x 2160 resolution @ 60 Hz, using any interface configuration (DP + DP, DP + HDMI, HDMI + HDMI). 5K resolution (5120 x 2880 @ 60 Hz) is supported when a single monitor is connected via two DisplayPort cables.
6x USB-A 3.0 ports (USB 3.0 / 2.0 compatible) make it easy to connect all of your existing hardware and Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port provides reliable, robust and high speed internet connection, supporting 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps speeds. 3.5 mm audio jacks can be found on the front panel and an easily accessible power-saving on / off switch can be found on the rear panel. The addition of a Kensington lock slot provides additional security, especially for those working regularly in public spaces.
i-tec docking stations are compatible with the vast majority of notebook brands and platforms, making it easier than ever to connect your favourite hardware. The unit is extremely compact, perfect for use at home or in the office. Due to the hybrid interface option especially hot desk use, due to the USB-C or USB-A interface options.
This docking station is suitable for use with Macbook Pro 2016, Macbook 2015, Chromebook Pixel 2015, Acer Switch Alpha 12, Acer Switch Alpha 13, Dell XPS 13, HP Elitebook Folio G1 and ASUS UX390UAK, as well as other devices with USB-C connectivity.
- Connect your notebook, tablet or smartphone to additional monitors and your favourite hardware via a single USB-C or USB-A port (cables included)
- 1x USB-C port for connecting to a host with USB-C or USB-A interface
- Graphic interface: 2x HDMI and 2x Display Port. The docking station supports connection of max. 2 monitors. Resolution:
- 1 monitor connected via 2 DP cables: 1x DP + 1x DP supports up to 5K 5120x2880@60Hz, host graphic card have to support 5K resolution
- 2 monitors connected simultaneously: 1x DP + 1x DP supports up to 4K 4096 x 2160@60Hz; 1x DP + 1x HDMI supports up to 4K 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz; 1x HDMI + 1x HDMI supports up to 4K 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz
- 6x USB-A 3.0 ports for connecting all existing hardware and accessories. USB-A ports are compatible with USB 3.1 and backward compatible with USB 3.0 / 2.0 devices
- Features DisplayLink DL6950, VIA VL813 chipset
- Fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 port, supporting 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps speeds
- Kensington lock slot to discourage theft
- Separate 3.5 mm audio input / output jacks
- Power-saving on / off switch allowing quick and easy reset of the docking station & power LED indicator
- 1x power supply input â€“ external power adapter
- (output: DC 20V/2A)
- Supports Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 32/64 bit, Mac OS X, Linux Ubuntu 14.04 / 16.04, Android 6 and later
- Cross-brand and cross-platform compatibility
i-tec USB 3.0 / USB-C 5K Universal Dual Display Docking Station. Connectivity technology: Wired, Host interface: USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-C, USB connector type: USB Type-A, USB Type-C. Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s. Maximum digital resolution: 5120 x 2880 pixels, USB data transfer rates: 5000 Mbit/s. Power source type: AC, AC input voltage: 100 - 240, Output voltage: 20 V. Colour of product: Black, Turquoise, Cable lock slot type: Kensington, Material: Plastic