i-tec USB-C Travel Docking Station thanks to its compact dimensions, low weight and absence of the power adapter is a convenient companion for traveling users. The docking station will allow you easy and faster connection of your favorite equipment to your notebook / tablet / PC using a single USB-C cable.
The docking station is equipped with a HDMI and a VGA port for connecting of external monitor or data projector. However, you can use only one of these ports at a time, either the HDMI or the VGA port. If you connect monitors into both ports, the docking station will automatically give preference to the HDMI monitor and the VGA monitor will be disconnected. You can use modern plasma or LCD monitors or TV sets as the display equipment. The graphic chip, which makes the heart of the docking station, supports the HDMI (4K 3840x2160@30Hz) or VGA (Full HD 1920x1200@60Hz).
2x USB 3.0 ports (USB 3.1 / 3.0 / 2.0 compatible) make it easy to connect all of your favourite existing hardware, while the Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port provides reliable, robust and high speed internet connection, supporting 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps speeds.
C31TRAVELDOCKPD is extremely compact and lightweight, so perfect for when you are on the move. It is quick and easy to set-up and with no external power supply or driver download, simply plug & play. Suitable for use with with Macbook 2015, Chromebook Pixel 2015, Acer Switch Alpha 12, Dell XPS 13 and HP Elitebook Folio G1, as well as other devices with USB-C connectivity.
- Video transfer is not supported via the USB-C 3.1 (Gen. 1) port. This function is not supported by USB-C docking stations but is supported by Thunderbolt3 docking stations
- Not all devices / systems with USB-C interface support the full standard functionality. Please ensure that your USB-C device supports DP alt mode and USB Power Delivery
- Connect your notebook, tablet or smartphone to an additional monitor and your favourite hardware via a single USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port
- Supports all devices with USB-C interface with "DisplayPort Alternate Mode" and â€žPower Deliveryâ€, or Thunderbolt 3 port
- 1x HDMI port supporting 4K resolution (3840x2160@30Hz) and stereo sound
- 1x USB-C 3.1 port to connect other USB-C devices, supporting a data transfer rate of up to 10 Gbps
- 1x USB-C Power Delivery port for charging all notebooks, tablets and smartphones with Power Delivery support
- 2x USB 3.0 ports (USB 3.1 / 3.0 / 2.0 compatible), making it easy to connect all of your favourite existing hardware
- Fast network and Internet access with Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 port, supporting 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps speeds
- Ideal for graphic designers, financial officers, gamers and other users working with more than one monitor simultaneously using the â€œMirrorâ€ or â€œExtendâ€ modes
- 1x USB-C connector for connecting docking station to host (data transfer up to 5 Gbps, cable length 10 cm)
- Supports Windows 10 32/64 bit, Max OS X, Chrome OS and Android 6
- Cross-brand and cross-platform compatibility
i-tec USB-C Travel Docking Station. Connectivity technology: Wired, Host interface: USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-C, USB connector type: USB Type-C. Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s. Maximum digital resolution: 3840 x 2160 pixels. Power source type: USB. Colour of product: Grey, Turquoise