The first wave of USB-C products are here and Kensington is making sure you have the adapter to keep your standard USB accessories up and running. The CA1000 USB-C to USB-A Adapter allows you to connect your USB-C device to a keyboard, mouse, hard drive or other peripheral accessory with a standard USB-A port. The adapter has a reversible connector and supports charging up to 3 AMPs. You can also transfer data up to 5 Gbps, and with Plug & Play installation, youâ€™ll be connected quickly and easily.
- Depending on host device, up to 3 AMPs charge a smartphone or tablet
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 technology for SuperSpeed data transfer and syncing up to 5 Gbps, which is 10x faster than USB 2.0
- Plug & Play installation
- Halogen-free is safer, RoHS compliant
- Metal-injection molded connector prevents bending
- Compatible with WindowsÂ® 10, 8.1, MacÂ® OS X 10.10 and Chrome OS 44
Kensington CA1000 USB-C to USB-A Adapter. Connector 1: USB C, Connector 2: USB A, USB version: 3.1 (3.1 Gen 2), Connector gender: Male/Female, Data transfer rate (max): 5000 Mbit/s, Colour of product: Black