The Kensington Anti-Fatigue Mat combines superior gel comfort with professional durability to provide the perfect companion for standing workstations. Maximizing the health benefits of standing while working, the Anti-Fatigue Mat is made of the highest quality materials and ergonomically engineered to reduce fatigue on legs, back and feet at the office, laboratory,workshop, kitchen or garage.
- Ergonomically Engineered to stimulate blood circulation and reduce fatigue on legs, back and feet by providing better pressure distribution and significantly reducing contact stress.
- Patented Rubberized-Gel Foam is 17mm thick and provides superior performance over thicker polyurethane foam competitors, offering unmatched tensile strength to resist tearing, an easy-to-clean waterproof and oil-resistant surface, enhanced shock absorption, and better durability for high traffic areas to ensure mat will not break down or compress over time.
- NFSI Certified Anti-Slip Surface reduces slipping concerns and ensures mat stays in place.
- ADA-Compliant Beveled Edge ensures mat will not roll-up, is trip-resistant, and provides 18Â° angle for office chair to roll up on with ease.
- Non-Toxic & Flame Resistant materials are vinyl and BPA-free, supporting stricter environmental standards than most polyurethane foam competitors, and meet Cal 117 fire safety standards.
- Ships Flat to prevent unwanted creases and curled edges.
Kensington K55401WW. Shape: Rectangular, Colour of product: Black, Material: Foam. Mat size (W x D): 934.72 x 647.7 mm, Thickness: 3.3 cm, Package weight: 1.63 kg