Kensington, The Professionalsâ€™ Choiceâ„¢ for device security for nearly 25 years, has produced the latest standard in device security â€“ the MicroSaver 2.0 Portable Keyed Laptop Lock. Engineered to be Kensingtonâ€™s smallest lock for laptops and other devices with no compromise, the MicroSaver 2.0 represents the next generation of laptop security with a self-coiling cable that makes it ideal for highly mobile professionals. The MicroSaver 2.0 was developed using strict specifications, patented technologies, and rigorous testing against tough environmental conditions, and can stand the test of time in a smaller, compact size.
- Strong 10mm lock head offers uncompromised security for even the thinnest laptops and devices
- Patented Hidden Pinâ„¢ Technology provides anti-pick features unique to Kensington
- T-Barâ„¢ Locking Technology attaches to the Kensington Security Slotâ„¢ found on most laptops and other devices
- Self-coiling carbon steel cable stretches up to 6 feet or shrinks down to 3 inches for easy packing
- Pivot and rotate ball joint provides superior laptop engagement
- Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
Kensington K64423WW. Lock type: Key, Material: Steel, Cable length: 1.8 m. Package width: 189 mm, Package depth: 119 mm, Package height: 29 mm