From the industry leader in physical device security for 25 years, Kensington has developed the strongest locking solution to secure Dell laptops and tablets that have a Noble lock slot. The N17 Keyed Laptop Lock utilizes a unique lock engagement, creating a strong and reliable connection between the lock head and slot. The 5mm Keying System with anti-pick technology provides flexibility as part of Kensingtonâ€™s unparalleled robust custom keying solution for IT managers. A carbon steel cable deters cutting attempts and the pivot & rotate hinge diverts the cable away from other peripherals.
- Tough lock head that fits seamlessly into the latest Dell laptops and tablets with a non-standard lock slot
- Unique lock engagement creates the strongest connection between the lock head and slot
- 5mm Keying System featuring patented anti-pick Hidden Pin Technology is compatible for custom solutions across different styles of Kensington locks
- Carbon steel cable is cut-resistant and anchors to desk, table or any fixed structure
- Pivot and rotate cable provides superior laptop engagement
- Independently verified and tested for industry-leading standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions
- Register & Retrieveâ„¢ program allows you to order replacement keys
Tough Lock Head
Designed for the latest Dell laptops and devices with a non-standard lock slot, it meets Kensingtonâ€™s industry-leading testing standards for tamper-resistance, reliability and durability.
Unique Lock Engagement
Expanding side â€œhooksâ€ grab on to the internal sides of the non-standard lock slot, creating a strong connection between the device frame and the lock to resist and deter theft attempts
5mm Keying System
A central pillar of Kensingtonâ€™s industry-leading locking solutions, the exclusive keying system is common across all of Kensingtonâ€™s latest locks. Our unparalleled custom management options provide flexibility, and our patented anti-pick Hidden Pinâ„¢ Technology offer complete peace of mind. Now IT directors will only have one keying system to manage across their organization.
Carbon Steel Cable
Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 6 feet of cable.
Pivot and Rotate Cable
Special hinge creates great freedom of movement, eliminating awkward angles and allowing you to insert your key with complete ease
Verified & Tested
Engineered to Kensingtonâ€™s rigorous specifications and third-party standards in torque/pull, foreign implements, lock lifecycle, corrosion, key strength and other environmental conditions.
Register & Retrieve
Kensingtonâ€™s online key registration program that allows for quick, secure and easy key replacement if it ever gets lost or stolen
Kensington N17 Keyed Laptop Lock. Lock type: Key, Material: Carbon steel, Cable diameter: 5 mm. Dimensions (WxDxH): 177.8 x 17.78 x 228.6 mm, Package weight: 0.204 g