Fast Double Data Rate PC2-5300 memory offers data transfer rates up to 5300MB/sec to help increase the performance of memory intensive applications such as streaming video, graphics and CAD programs. Adding more system memory is one of the least expensive ways to help boost overall notebook system performance and allow more multi-tasking which can save both time and hassle.
Features & Benefits:
â€¢ ThinkPad DDR2 memory performance:
- PC2-5300 DDR2 memory technology provides up to five times the memory performance of traditional SDRAM
- Maximum data transfer rate of 5300 MB/sec. Note that data transfer rates vary and are often less than the maximum possible
â€¢ One stop responsibility and accountability:
- ThinkPad and Lenovo testing ensures compatibility with notebook systems
- Only ThinkPad and Lenovo memory will assume ThinkPad and Lenovo notebook systems limited warranty
- Strict ThinkPad and Lenovo memory requirements and review of manufacturing processes deliver world renowned ThinkPad and Lenovo quality
- Backed by a Limited Warranty from Lenovo with renowned Service and Support available from IBM
â€¢ PC2-5300 DDR2 modules are compatible when mixed with PC2-4200 and -3200 DDR2 modules, but will default to the lower speed.
Lenovo 512MB PC2-5300 CL5 Non-Parity DDR2 SDRAM SODIMM Memory. Internal memory: 0.5 GB, Internal memory type: DDR2, Memory clock speed: 667 MHz. Width: 6.8 cm, Depth: 3.2 cm, Height: 4 mm. Supported data transfer rates: 5300 MB/sec