- Provides 16 slots and redundant AC power
- Supports 10/100TX to 100FX and 1000T to SFP modules
- Converter module and CPU modules are hot-swappable
- Provides status check and management for SNMP, power, fan and media converter modules
- Supports TS-1000 function for the 10/100 module
- Provides for back-door password feature will quick access and maintenance
- Friendly Web-based user interface
- EIA RS-310C 19 standard rack mountable size
Intelligent Media Converter Chassis
The FVT-5000 Managed Media Converter Chassis is a 16-slot converter centre for LevelOne media converter modules. Depending on the specific requirements of the network, several LevelOne converters are compatible with the FVT-5000. It provides support for 10/100TX to 100FX and 1000T to SFP modules. Each module is automatically identified once slotted in.
The FVT-5000 supports SNMP, Web, Telnet and console management features with event log and SNMP Trap management interfaces. It further supports SNMP MIBII and private MIB with HTTP and Telnet security features as well as Link Loss forwarding technology to combat and manage broken links between local and remote modules. The management features for the FVT-5000 enable network administrators to monitor the status of the converter modules and configure modules remotely.
Moreover, it allows to configure, monitor and test the remote converters with TS-1000 supported
The FVT-5000 converter chassis is suitable for the following LevelOne Converter Modules:
10/100TX-100FX, SC Multi-mode, 2km, TS-1000
10/100TX-100FX, SC Single-mode, 30km, TS-1000
10/100/1000BaseT to SFP for mini-GBIC module 3.3v
This enables users to mix and match LevelOne modules to match their network requirements.
LevelOne FVT-5000. Power requirements: 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 20 A. Cabling technology: 10/100TX, 100FX, 1000T