Combining maximum flexibility with health-conscious performance
With the MultiSyncÂ® E245WMi, adjusting your monitor to your personal preferences has never been simpler, smarter or healthier. The built-in Low Blue Light Plus technology protects your eyes and well-being. It filters out only the hazardous blue light emissions and eliminates flickering, keeping the eye safe while ensuring a true-to-life display colour performance. Highly flexible ergonomic setting options including height adjust, tilt, and swivel as well as vertical and horizontal display orientation result in a more pleasing and productive work environment. The LED backlight panel with PLS technology supports a high display brightness of 250 cd/mÂ² as well as an accurate colour from all viewing angles at a lower cost in power consumption at the same time. The huge display surface of over 60 cm with a 16:10 aspect ratio is ideal for handling huge amounts of information efficiently.
- Protecting your eyes from strain and damage â€“ built-in Low Blue Light Plus technology filters out hazardous blue light emissions and eliminates flickering protecting your eyes against cataracts and macular degeneration without compromise to true-to-life display colour performance.
- Ergonomic Office â€“ full height adjustability (110 mm), swivel, tilt and pivot functionality ensures perfect individual ergonomic set-up.
- Easy Transportation - â€“ larger monitors can be cumbersome to deploy buth the integrated handle provides a convenient aid for handling and lifting, reducing the possibilty of causing damage to the LCD front surface.
- Highly flexible connectivity - â€“ display can be used with two digital (DVI-D, DisplayPort) and one analogue input.
- Excellent image quality - â€“ PLS technology guarantees the best viewing experience and a crisp image display from any viewing angle.
- Minimize power consumption - â€“ achieve minimum 20% carbon footprint savings using the 50% brightness setting in Eco Mode measurable through the Carbon Footprint meter
- Cost Saving Device Management - â€“ save effort whilst managing all connected NEC devices from a centralised location by using the NaViSet Administrator 2 software tool.
- Special Characteristics â€“ Carbon Footprint Meter; Carbon Savings Meter; EcoModes; ErgoDesignÂ®: Height adjustable stand (110 mm) with 90Â° Pivot features; 24" (16:10) Highly efficient IPS panel with LED backlight saves more than 30 % energy; NaViSet Administrator 2; TOROâ„¢ Design; Windows 7 and 8 compatible; sRGB Support; Carbon Footprint Meter / Carbon Savings Meter; ECOMode; Energy efficiency class: A+; LED backlight technology
NEC MultiSync E245WMi. Display diagonal: 61 cm (24"), Display resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels, HD type: Full HD, Display technology: LED. Display: LED. Response time: 6 ms, Native aspect ratio: 16:10, Viewing angle, horizontal: 178Â°, Viewing angle, vertical: 178Â°. Built-in speaker(s). VESA mounting, Height adjustment. Energy Star certified. Colour of product: Black