Wire up for the best gaming and streaming experience
Remove wireless network bottlenecks
Wired Gigabit connections provide the highest speed and most reliable connectivity to your devices.
Low Latency and Lag-Free connectivity for multi-user online and VR gaming
One-click optimized advanced presets for the ultimate online gaming performance.
Glitch-free streaming of 4K videos and HD movies
Gigabit wired connections offer buffer-free, stutter-free 4K UHD streaming for the best at-home movie experience!
One Click Setup
"One-click" fast set up and configuration. Choose between low latency gaming, high priority media streaming, standard LAN networking, port aggregation or your own user-defined modes.
- PRE-OPTIMIZED SETTINGS FOR GAMING/STREAMING
- MOBILE GUI OPTIMIZED
- ONE CLICK USER DEFINED CONFIGURATIONS
- 3 LEVELS OF TRAFFIC PRIORITIZATION
- PORT RATE LIMITING
Nighthawk S8000 Gaming & Streaming Switch
Industry's first Nighthawk switch designed for gaming and media streaming
- Industry-first "cool-touch" premium zinc-alloy housing for durability and looks, with soft-touch no-slip base
- Ideal for multi-user online / VR gaming and 4K HD video streaming
- Low latency, port prioritization and QoS management for ultra-high performance
- User-friendly preconfigured one-click optimized settings for gaming, media streaming, and standard networking, plus two user-defined configurations
- Plug-and-play out of box; easy-to-use advanced L2 features and configuration for expert users through mobile-friendly web GUI
Up to 4X faster than a single Gigabit connection
Experience unimaginable wired speeds
Fastest Backups and File Transfers
With NETGEAR link aggregation, a 10GB backup finishes almost 4x faster!
Netgear Nighthawk S8000. Switch type: Managed, Switch layer: L2/L3. Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports type: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000), Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity: 8. Full duplex. MAC address table: 4000 entries, Switching capacity: 16 Gbit/s. Networking standards: IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3az,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x. Power connector: DC-in jack