Wireless network discovery, setup, monitoring and management can now be done in the palm of your hand â€“ anytime, anywhere, with NETGEAR Insight app.
Reliable wireless connectivity for employees and customers is a requirement for any business today. All devices are now connected, all users are mobile and â€œWiFi everywhereâ€ is commonplace. Business owners are often too busy to handle this and need WiFi that just works!
NETGEAR introduces the new IT revolution for small businesses with â€œOne-touch connectivityâ€ with Insight management app. Experience easy set-up, remote management and full control of your wireless network. With 20 years of experience in small & medium business networking, NETGEAR is now delivering wireless connectivity that â€œjust worksâ€ at your fingertips.
NETGEAR Insight enables multi-device configuration of your NETGEAR Insight Managed wireless access points, either locally or remotely. It provides network management, monitoring and service deployment across multiple remote and local sites for the easiest and most user-friendly wireless networking experience. Anywhere management also includes Insight Managed switches and Business-Class ReadyNAS on top of Insight Managed Wireless Access points, enabling whole network visibility and management. Insight app also allows you discover select wired and wireless devices from your local or remote network.
Business Features for higher speed, greater coverage and higher density WiFi
- Business class WiFi with superior Wave 2 802.11ac performance and range
- 2x2 with 2 streams of data for aggregate throughput of up to 1.2Gbps (300 Mbps at 2.4GHz and 867 Mbps at 5GHz)
- Multi-User Multiple In Multiple Out (MU-MIMO) avoids congestion and ensures performance in high client density deployments like public WiFi hotspots
- One Ethernet port, with Power-overEthernet (PoE) for ease of deployment (PoE switch & AC/DC power adapter are sold separately)
- One-touch network visibility. Anywhere. - Smart Cloud remote app management for unrivaled mobile management experience of your wireless network
- App managed, through NETGEAR Insight app for one-touch installation and management of all your WAC505 and WAC510 Access Points, no additional hardware needed
- Market leading 5-year warranty with 24x7 chat support for peace of mind
Netgear WAC505. Data transfer rate (max): 1200 Mbit/s, Networking standards: IEEE 802.11i,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3at, Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s. Security algorithms: 802.1x RADIUS,EAP,EAP-TLS,PEAP,TTLS,WPA,WPA2. Antenna type: Internal, Antenna gain level (max): 4 dBi. Output voltage: 12 V, Output current: 2.5 A. Colour of product: White, Placement: Ceiling, Wall