Manage thousands of users with one smart and easy controller.
Exceptional ease-of-use. Best-in-class performance. A full-featured, reliable Wireless LAN architecture. In short, the WC7520 is the smart, easy choice to meet the demands of mid-size organizations with thousands of users.
Reliable, Secure and Scalable Wireless Controller for Mid-sized Businesses, Schools and Hospitals
The NETGEAR ProSAFEÂ® Wireless Controller WC7520 offers a high-performance, fully-featured, yet extremely affordable, Wireless LAN architecture to meet the demands of medium-sized businesses, schools, and hospitals with thousands of users.
- Seamless L2 and L3 fast roaming provide support for latency-sensitive applications such as video, audio and voice over wireless
- Dynamic RF Management: Automatic controls of AP transmit power and channel allocations ensure coverage by minimizing interferences
- Self-healing Wireless: Automatic WLAN healing after loss of AP or due to RF interferences adapts the power and channel of the other APs around the area
- Load balancing and rate limiting ensure fair bandwidth allocation among all clients for robust wireless connectivity
- Dynamic load balancing of clients across APs is provided based on number of clients per AP, or based on signal strength threshold/data rate threshold of clients per AP
- The scalable WC7520 Controller enables businesses to grow their wireless network as needed with a dramatic return on investment: WC7520 scales up to 50 access points (AP) - and up to 150 access points (AP) with stacking
- Support of controller redundancy to maximize reliability
- Customer floor maps: Heat maps by wireless band, wireless channel and signal strength allow real-time reporting of the wireless network status
- Redundancy for always-on reliability and peace of mind: N+1 redundancy with failover (one cold redundant Controller for 1, 2 or 3 production Controllers)
- Built to last, the WC7520 Controller is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Ease of Use
- Conï¬gure the MAC address ï¬lters, make SSID changes, and change the password for all access pointsâ€”all from the single WC7520 interface
- Triangulation: Administrators can easily locate known APs, rogue APs, and associated clients on the heat map
- Wireless bundles (for single and dual band APs) for ease of ordering
Netgear WB7530. Management protocols: HTTP, SNMP, SSH. Security algorithms: WEP,WPA,WPA-PSK,WPA2,WPA2-PSK. Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s, Networking standards: IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3u. Dimensions (WxDxH): 440 x 262 x 43 mm, Weight: 3.6 kg. Power supply: 13 W, Input frequency: 50 - 60, Input voltage: 100 - 240