The TS-453BU is a 1U rackmount NAS that easily fits into a standard 19-inch rack, providing an ideal storage solution in the server room for small and medium businesses. The TS-453BU comes with a PCIe slot for boosting potential applications: the QNAP QM2 expansion card can be installed to add an M.2 SSD cache/10GbE connectivity, a compatible wireless card can be installed to use the TS-453BU as a wireless access point, and a USB 3.1 10Gbps card can be added for easier backup to/from multiple external storage. The TS-453BU also provides a wide range of value-added features: 4K video playback and real-time transcoding; deployment of virtual environments through Virtualization Station and Container Station; centralized management of remote WindowsÂ®, LinuxÂ® and IPMI-compatible devices with QRM+; and web automation services with IFTTT Agent.
- PCIe slot supports installing a QNAP QM2 dual-port M.2 SSD/10GbE card, a compatible wireless adapter, or a USB 3.1 10Gbps card
- Supports dual-channel 4K H.264/H.265 hardware decoding and on-the-fly or offline transcoding
- Qfiling automates file organization and Qsirch provides full-text search for easier file management
- QRM+ enables centralized management of remote WindowsÂ®, LinuxÂ® and IPMI-compatible devices
- A hybrid approach to virtualization in one NAS: Virtualization Station and Container Station
- Scalable storage space with VJBOD and UX-1200U-RP/UX-800U-RP expansion enclosures
QNAP TS-453BU. Supported storage drive types: HDD, SSD, Storage drive interface: Serial ATA II, Serial ATA III. Processor frequency: 1.50 GHz, Processor family: IntelÂ® CeleronÂ®, Processor model: J3455. RAM capacity: 4 GB, RAM type: DDR3L, Maximum RAM supported: 8 GB. Ethernet LAN data rates: 10,100,1000 Mbit/s. On-board graphics adapter model: Intel HD Graphics 500, On-board graphics adapter base frequency: 250 MHz, On-board graphics adapter burst frequency: 750 MHz