Salicru's SLC TWIN RT2 UPS range is a highly advanced continuity solution for the electrical protection of critical systems. It combines the most reliable double-conversion technology (AC/DC-DC/AC) on the market and boasts a unity output power factor (VA=W) to enable it to power systems with high energy requirements, while offering high operating efficiency.
With a range of power ratings from 700 VA(W) to 10,000 VA(W), it comes in a 2U (up to 3 kVA) or 4U rack format, convertible to tower format, with a swivel mount LCD display, according to the needs of the facility. Also available are solutions with an extra charger and additional battery modules for applications that require greater backup.
In terms of communications, it features an RS-232/USB interface (compatible with HID protocol for devices up to 3 kVA) and a smart slot that can optionally hold an SNMP card, MODBUS or potential free contacts; also available are software packages for local or virtual monitoring and management of protected devices. Other outstanding features include: 50/60 or 60/50 Hz frequency converter, emergency stop (EPO), programmable outputs for critical/non-critical loads (up to 3 kVA) and system operation in parallel (up to 3 units for devices from 4 kVA).
- On-line double-conversion technology
- Output power factor PF=1
- Convertible tower/rack format
- Control panel with swivel mount LCD display and keypad
- Includes pedestal (pedestal mount) and lugs (rack mount)
- Backup extensions available for all power ratings
- UPS models with extra charger for backup extensions
- RS-232 and USB-HID communication interfaces
- Downloadable monitoring software for Windows, Linux and Mac
- Smart slot for SNMP/potential-free contacts/MODBUS
- ADSL/fax/modem line protection
- Eco-mode operation
- Programmable outputs for critical/non-critical loads
- Parallelable up to 3 units
- PDU strip for distribution of output loads
- Frequency conversion function
- SLC Greenergy solution
Salicru SLC TWIN RT2 On-line double-conversion tower/rack UPS from 700 VA to 10000 VA with PF=1. Output power capacity: 5000 VA, Output power: 5000 W, Input operation voltage (min): 208 V. AC outlet types: Terminal, Serial interface type: RS-232. Battery technology: Lead-Calcium (Pb-Ca), Battery type: AGM, Battery recharge time: 9 h. Form factor: Rackmount/Tower, Product colour: Black, Rack capacity: 4U. UPS topology: Double-conversion (Online), Power protection features: Under voltage, Noise level: 60 dB