SPS ADVANCE T: Reliable protection in tower format for computer rooms
SPS ADVANCE T: Reliable protection in tower format for computer rooms require power supply continuity and dependability. They come in a very compact tower format to save space in server and computer rooms. They also feature line-interactive technology to combat any fluctuations in the mains supply together with an output voltage that is always sine-wave, the highest quality possible to power all sensitive loads.
For easier and more convenient use, they feature a display that shows all necessary information on the operation of the device and power supply (input/output voltage, % load, % battery, etc.) and a wide range of communication options through the USB interface with HID protocol, monitoring and management software (downloadable) and integrated smart slot (SNMP).
Also noteworthy is their compatibility with current APFC (active power factor correction) power supplies.
The power range for the SPS ADVANCE T series is: 850, 1,000, 1,500, 2,000 and 3,000 VA.
- Line-interactive technology with sine-wave output
- Permanent AVR stabilisation (buck-boost)
- Compact tower format
- RS-232 and USB-HID communication interfaces
- Monitoring and management software for Windows, Linux and Mac
- Smart slot for SNMP adapter
- Compatible with APFC power supplies
- Possibility of backup extension. (1)
- Complete display showing all operating information
- IEC output sockets
- Automatic battery test on each start-up
- Cold-start function for start-up from batteries
- SLC Greenergy solution
- (1) Through additional modules, except for 850 VA model
Salicru SPS Advance T Line-interactive sine-wave UPS tower 1500 VA. Output power capacity: 1500 VA, Output power: 1050 W, Input operation voltage (min): 165 V. AC outlet types: C13 coupler, Power plug: C14 coupler, AC outlets quantity: 6 AC outlet(s). Battery technology: Lead-Calcium (Pb-Ca), Battery recharge time: 4 h. Form factor: Tower, Colour of product: Black, Display: LCD. UPS topology: Line-Interactive, Power protection features: Overdischarge, Overload, Short circuit, Waveform: Pure sine