SPS ADVANCE RT2: Effective protection for entry-level servers and IT equipment
SALICRUâ€™s SPS ADVANCE RT2 series is a range of UPS featuring line-interactive technology with sine-wave output voltage and convertible tower/rack format, the height being only 2U for all power ratings. In addition, its output power factor of 0.9 and compatibility with APFC (active power factor correction) type loads make it the best option for any type of load that requires protection.
In terms of communications, it features an RS-232/USB interface (compatible with HID protocol) and a smart slot that can optionally hold an SNMP card, MODBUS or potential-free contacts; also available are software packages for local or virtual monitoring and management of protected devices.
And other outstanding features include: solutions for applications with long backup (by means of equipment with extra chargers and additional battery modules), swivel mount display and adapters (pedestal and lugs) for placing in tower or rack formats and programmable outputs (critical/non-critical loads) to extend the available backup.
The power range for the SPS ADVANCE RT2 series is: 800, 1,100, 1,500, 2,000 and 3,000 VA.
- Line-interactive technology with sine-wave output
- Permanent AVR stabilisation
- Output power factor PF=0.9
- Control panel with swivel mount LCD display and keypad
- Convertible tower/rack format (2U)
- Includes pedestal (pedestal mount) and lugs (rack mount)
- Backup extensions available for all power ratings
- UPS models with extra charger for backup extensions
- RS-232/USB-HID interface
- Downloadable monitoring software for Windows, Linux and Mac
- Smart slot for SNMP/potential-free contacts/MODBUS
- ADSL/fax/modem protection
- EPO â€“ emergency power off
- Programmable outputs for critical/non-critical loads
- Manual and automatic battery test
- Smart battery charger to shorten average recharging times
- Battery recharging with device turned off
- SLC Greenergy solution
Salicru SPS Advance RT2 Line-interactive sine-wave UPS 3000 VA. Output power capacity: 3000 VA, Output power: 2700 W, Input operation voltage (min): 170 V. AC outlet types: C13 coupler, C19 coupler, Power plug: C20 coupler, AC outlets quantity: 9 AC outlet(s). Battery technology: Lead-Calcium (Pb-Ca), Battery recharge time (90%): 4 h. Form factor: Rackmount/Tower, Colour of product: Black, Rack capacity: 2U. UPS topology: Line-Interactive, Overload capacity (1 minute): 120%, Overload capacity (5 minute): 120%