Desktop Hard Drives that Lower Costs
The SeagateÂ® Desktop HDD is the one drive for every desktop system need, supported by 30 years of trusted performance, reliability and simplicity. Now available in capacities up to 4TB.
- PERFECT WHEN YOU NEED TO:
- Build desktop or all-in-one PCs to equip home servers
- Store active archive data
- Outfit directâ€“attached, entry-level external storage devices (DAS)
- Support workload rate limits of 55TB/year in 8Ã—5 environments
Computer Hard Drive Storage Technology
Count on Seagate to deliver the storage innovations that bring down your costs and crank up your storage.
- Industryâ€™s first 1TB-per-disk hard drive technology
- SATA 6Gb/s technology maximizes performance
- Free DiscWizardâ„¢ software enables high capacities on legacy PC BIOS systems.
Easy Transition Beyond 2TBâ€”to 3TB and 4TB Drive Capacities
Are you worried about moving beyond 2TB? You don't have to. The Seagate DiscWizardâ„¢ utility makes this transition a snap:
- Free software enables Windows machines to utilize drives beyond 2TB
- Seagate DiscWizard provides you with a means to effectively utilize your high-capacity hard drives
Lower Hard Drive Storage Costs
Seagate Desktop HDDs with 1TB-per-disk have advanced power modes to save more energy while in idle statesâ€”without sacrificing performance.
Desktop HDDs are produced using the most sophisticated manufacturing process in the industry, with a focus on environmental stewardship.
- Desktop HDDs comply with the RoHS directive on hazardous materials and voluntarily restrict halogen compounds.
- 70% or more of the materials used to build Desktop HDDs are recyclable.
- Low power consumption.
What's in the Box
- Seagate Desktop HDD
- Free DiscWizardâ„¢ software
- Interface cable, power adapter, mounting screws, and CD with software and manual*
- Quick installation guide*
*Available with Desktop HDD Kits only
Seagate Desktop HDD 1TB SATA 3.5" 7200rpm 64MB. Hard drive size: 3.5", Hard drive capacity: 1000 GB, Hard drive speed: 7200 RPM, Hard drive interface: Serial ATA III, Device type: HDD, Drive device, buffer size: 64 MB