Scale, Accelerate and Secure Your Mission Critical Data
- Scale capacity quickly within budget by using the industryâ€™s highest capacity hard drive (2.4 TB) for mission critical applications
- A little flash goes a long way. Deliver reduced wait times and prevent applications from slowing down during peak usage.
- Deploy and repurpose storage quickly and anticipate future needs with the built-in advanced format capabilities of FastFormatâ„¢
- Upgrade capacity and performance with drop-in upgrades to existing server and storage solutions
- Prevent loss of sensitive data and help to ensure compliance with security policies while protecting data-at-rest
Meet Your Data Growth Needs
Building high-performance servers that can consistently and reliably manage the increasing demands of faster time-to-data is a challenge. And doing so economically can seem daunting â€” until now! Follow leading Enterprise IT Pros by selecting the Enterprise Performance 10K HDD, the only 24Ã—7 HDD with the perfect combination of high capacity and cost-effective high performance. With capacities from 600 GB to 2.4 TB, the 2.5-inch footprint enables IT managers to optimise data centre space while keeping pace with data growth.
Delivering Consistently High Performance During Peak Demand
When it comes to delivering uncompromising performance and value, itâ€™s tough to beat the legendary ninth-generation mission critical drive â€” the highest 10K performer on the market. The SeagateÂ® Enhanced Caching feature accelerates read and write I/O operations, preventing applications from slowing down under peak usage conditions while speeding up revenue-producing transactions. The right amount of embedded flash allows advanced algorithms to promote hot data in order to achieve unprecedented read performance improvements.
Maximise Storage Investments for the Long Haul
Architecting storage infrastructure that easily adapts to rapidly changing workloads is only one part of the solution. The advanced format model can be addressed as 512 emulation or re-serviced as 4K native when your systems are ready â€” a true lifesaver in maximising your investment and responding quickly to the changing needs of your data centre. Plus Seagate SecureÂ® encryption technology helps prevent sensitive data from being leaked or corrupted while helping to ensure compliance with security policies.1 Implementing Instant Secure Erase (ISE) allows you to quickly remove all data from the drive for repurposing or drive disposal. Features like PowerChoiceâ„¢ and RAID Rebuildâ„¢ enable IT organisations to tailor efficiencies to their specific needs.
Seagate Enterprise Performance 10K.9. Hard drive size: 2.5", Hard drive capacity: 600 GB, Hard drive speed: 10000 RPM, Hard drive interface: SAS, Device type: HDD, Drive device, buffer size: 256 MB