The 2-Port USB KVM Switch, model TK-217i, allows you to control 2 PC and/or Mac computers with one set of console controls. Manage laptops or desktops that have VGA and USB ports at the touch of a button, with a set of USB keyboard, USB mouse, and VGA monitor console controls. No driver installation required, simply plug in the devices to control 2 computers. A convenient toggle switch with a 1.5 m (5 ft.) extension cable can be placed in the most ergonomic location on your workstation.
View high quality VGA resolution at up to 2048 x 1536 pixels. Built in 0.8m (2.6 ft.) combination cables include all the necessary USB and VGA connectors for each respective computer. This KVM switch does not need to be plugged into an outlet—it is powered by the connected computers. Download a Windows and Mac compatible utility to define Hot Keys and create Auto Scan intervals.
- Use one keyboard, monitor, and mouse to control two computers
- Console-side hardware
- 1 x USB 2.0 Type A port (keyboard connection)
- 1 x USB 2.0 Type A port (mouse connection)
- 1 x 15-pin VGA port (VGA monitor connection)
- LED display indicates which computer is active
- Push button switch with a 1.45 m (4.8 ft.) extension cable
- Computer-side hardware
- 2 x built-in VGA / USB combination cable
- Each combination cable has one VGA and one USB port
- Works with most USB Mouse and Keyboard devices
- Supports up to 2048 x 1536 pixel resolution
- Supports Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems*
- Install the included KVM switcher software in order to program Hot-Keys and Auto-Scan intervals
- Plug and Play with no software download required
- No power required, this device is powered by the computer’s USB port
- 2-year limited warranty
No items are currently listed. We are always updating products as and when we receive information about them. Please check back later.