The 8-Outlet Remote Power Controller (TK-RP08) provides remote on/off power control for devices in your network. Service, reboot and troubleshoot your network from one computer system. Cascade up to 16 rack mountable units and manage up to 128 total power outlets. Save resources by performing power management from one computer.
This feature rich power controller delivers total load display and power module viewing. 8 green and red LED indicators display on/off and power failure status. A numerical display indicates a module number when multiple units are cascaded. Use this device with TRENDnet’s 1-Port KVM Switch over IP and enjoy full network management functionality from any location.
- Allows remote power control of 8 electrical outlets using ASCII commands
- Cascade up to 16 devices and control up to 128 AC power outlets
- Numerical module display identifies power module bank number for each cascaded unit
- Service, reboot and troubleshoot your network from any location when used with TRENDnet's KVM over IP Switch, model TK-IP101
- 19" metal rack mount case
- Intuitive management interface
- Numerical LED display provides total real time current loads (showing 0~99A)
- 8 green (on/off) LED indicators monitor AC outlet status
- 8 red (alarm) LED indicators display power outlet state of failure
- One-touch on/off front panel buttons
- 2-year limited warranty