Tripp Lite's U215-004-R 4-port USB 2.0 Peripheral Sharing Switch allows you to connect up to four computers to one USB peripheral such as a printer, scanner, high-capacity hard drive and many others. Ideal for and small office computers. It not only saves space, but also eliminates the cost of buying separate USB devices for every computer. Plus, it simplifies cable management in the office area. Quickly switch between computers using keyboard hot-keys, mouse, or manually. Plug-and-play functionality makes installation a breeze. Supports both high-speed USB 2.0 peripherals with transfer rates up to 480 Mbps. Backward compatible to legacy USB 1.1 devices. Compatible with most major operating systems. Icon task bar indicates switch status at a glance, and active LEDs indicate which computer is currently using the peripheral. No separate AC adapter required. Power is drawn through the USB cables.
- Allows multiple computers to share one USB device such as a printer, scanner and hard drive.
- One-touch port switching via a mouse, hot-key or manually
- Supports Hi-Speed USB 2.0 480Mbps data transfer rates
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 Compatible
- Peripheral Sharing: Allows you to share a USB peripheral between four separate computers and eliminates the need for peripherals attached to each computer, which saves money, space and time when setting up a multi-PC application.
- Space-Saving: Space-saving functionality is perfect for home or office workstations that need to share a printer, scanner or high-capacity hard drive among multiple PCs.
- USB Compatibility: Compatible with both USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 so it can be used with any USB peripheral that needs to be shared.
- Operating Systems: Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows 98SE/2000/ME/XP/Vista/WIN7 (both 32 and 64-bit versions).
- High-Speed Data Transfer: Supports high-speed USB 2.0 peripherals with transfer rates up to 480 Mbps.
- Plug-and-Play Convenience: Self-powered and easy to setup with the included software disk. Switching from one to another computer is effortless with one-touch port switching via a mouse, hot-key or manually.
- Display LEDs: Active indicator LEDs alert the user to which computer currently controls the switch.
- No External Power Needed: Since power is drawn through the USB cables, no separate AC adapter required.
Tripp Lite 4-Port USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Printer / Peripheral Sharing Switch. Host interface: USB 2.0, Hub interfaces: USB 2.0. Data transfer rate: 480 Mbit/s, Certification: FCC, CE. Power source type: USB. Colour of product: Silver. Minimum system requirements: USB, CD-ROM, Windows operating systems supported: Windows 7 Enterprise,Windows 7 Enterprise x64,Windows 7 Home Basic,Windows 7 Home Basic..., Mac operating systems supported: Mac OS X 10.3 Panther, Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac...