With Tripp Lite's new Category 6 molded patch cables you can stay ahead of the game by using this high-speed cable to distribute data, voice and video. These cables deliver stable performance up to 550MHz. Each comes UL verified meets EIA/TIA Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 draft 9 standards. Constructed with high-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design, near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. Designed for use in category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications. Cat6 cables are available in a variety of colors with a snagless boot preventing cable snags.
- Length: 20 ft./Color: Yellow/Connectors: RJ45 male
- Meets category 6 cabling standards
- Premium cabling for category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications
- High-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design to keep near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
Tripp Lite Cat6 Gigabit Snagless Molded Patch Cable (RJ45 M/M) - Yellow, 20-ft.. Cable length: 6.1 m, Cable standard: Cat6/6e/6a, Cable shielding: U/UTP (UTP), Connector 1: RJ-45, Connector 2: RJ-45, Connector gender: Male/Male, Connector contacts plating: Copper, Data transfer rate: 1000 Mbit/s, Cable colour: Yellow