Tripp Lite's N458-001-62, 62.5/125 micron, LC/SC, Male-to-Female Fiber adapter cable allows you to utilize older installed SC fiber cables when upgrading to newer switches using LC type SFP or GBIC transceivers. Simply plug the LC male end into the new switch, and plug your existing SC cables into the Female SC ends. No need to scrap your existing fiber cable plant with all new cables. For installations utilizing 50/125 micron cable, see N458-001-50.
- Utilize Existing SC or ST Cabling with new LC type switches
- Available in 62.5/125 or 50/125 Micron
- LC/ST or LC/SC
- LC/SC Duplex Multimode 62.5/125 Male-Female Fiber Adapter Cable, 0.31 m (1-ft.)
- Save money by utilizing older, existing fiber ST or SC cables with new LC installations
- Available in LC/ST or LC/SC in both 62.5/125 and 50/125 micron
Tripp Lite Duplex Multimode 62.5/125 Fiber Adapter (LC-SC M/F) 0.3M (1-ft.). Cable length: 0.3 m, Connector 1: LC, Connector 2: SC, Core diameter: 62.5 Âµm, Cable colour: Orange