Connect a TLNETEM module to a Tripp Lite TLNETCARD on a compatible UPS system and gain the ability to monitor your networkâ€™s environmental conditions from anywhere in the world. The TLNETEM contains a temperature and humidity sensor as well as a dry contact interface to monitor up to four compatible devices, such as smoke detectors, fire alarms and security systems.
By ensuring the optimum environment in your network closet or data center, the TLNETEM helps prevent equipment failure and costly downtime caused by excessive heat and high-humidity conditions.
- Environmental Monitoring Sensor for use with Tripp Lite TLNETCARD enabled UPS systems
- Reports the ambient temperature, humidity and contact closure status of up to four compatible devices
- Simple installation and integration into existing compatible systems
- Allows users to remotely monitor temperature and humidity in network environments
- Helps prevent equipment degradation and failure
- Dry-contact interface enables monitoring of up to four alarm, security and telecom devices
- Integrates easily with a Tripp Lite SmartPro or SmartOnline UPS System operating with a TLNETCARD web management accessory
- Extra-long cable allows the sensor to be mounted up to 3.66 m (12-ft.) away from the TLNETCARD
Tripp Lite Environmental Monitoring Sensor, Temperature, Humidity, Contact-Closure Inputs for Use with TLNETCARD