Tripp Lite's 32-port NetCommander Cat5 IP KVM Switch is the optimal solution for remote control of multiple computers/servers by up to 3 (1 Local and 2 Remote) independent, simultaneous users. A single unit occupies a mere 1U of rack space, yet can control up to 32 directly connected computers. Connected computers/servers can be located up to 100 ft. from the KVM switch, with support for video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz. A full-screen graphical OSD with multi-level authentication (Administrator and User) allows you to quickly and efficiently manage your installation. Allows for remote authentication via RADIUS and LDAP/S, and supports both IPv4 and IPv6. The OSD includes a range of settings for system configuration that allow you to add accounts, customize account access, install a SSL certificate, backup and restore system settings, upgrade firmware, and more. Accessing the connected computers is a breeze; a wide range of video and mouse sync settings ensure optimal remote session performance in any situation. In addition to ports for computers/servers, two serial ports are provided for the connection and control of serial manageable devices such as PDU's, firewalls, and routers. IP PDU's can be added as devices to be controlled by the KVM, and individual KVM ports can be assigned to a PDU port, giving you the ability to Power Cycle or Power Off/On the computer/server connected to that port. Additionally, Virtual Media allows an .iso file located in a Shared folder of a SAMBA or NFS server to be mounted to a Target Server and accessed as if it were directly stored on it. Virtual Media data transfer rates up to 12Mbps (B078-101-USB2 required) are supported. Other features include dual power supplies, dual ethernet ports, SNMP messaging, and a log that records the events that take place on the installation. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.
- Directly connect up to 32 computers/servers.
- Connected computers/servers can be located up to 100 ft. (30 m.) away from the KVM using inexpensive Cat5e/6 cabling and B078-101-USB, B078-101-USB-1, or B078-101-PS2 SIUs.
- Supports HD video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080, including widescreen formats such as 1680 x 1050 and 1600 x 1200
- Supports up to 2 simultaneous remote sessions.
- In addition to multiple remote sessions, a local user can access the KVM simultaneously to the remote users.
- Java-based application allows for control of a target server via web browser from any location over a secure IP connection.
- Remote authentication support - RADIUS and LDAP/S
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6
- Accessing the connected computers is a breeze; a wide range of video and mouse sync settings ensure optimal remote session performance in any situation.
Tripp Lite NetCommander 32-Port Cat5 IP KVM Switch 1U Rack-Mount 2+1 User. Keyboard port type: USB, PS/2, Mouse port type: USB, PS/2, Video port type: VGA. Maximum resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels. Colour of product: Black, Rack capacity: 1U. Number of users: 3 user(s). Certification: UL 60950-1 (USA), CSA (Canada), FCC Part 15 Class A, CE IEC 60950-1