The SUINT1000LCD2U SmartOnlineÂ® 208/230V 1kVA 900W On-Line Double-Conversion UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. It continuously regulates AC output within 2% of the selected nominal output voltage with zero transfer time from online to battery mode.
Operating with a high 93% line mode efficiency, the ENERGY STAR-certified SUINT1000LCD2U saves you money by meeting strict EPA guidelines. Featuring six C13 outlets (four of them in two switchable two-outlet load banks) and a C14 input, the SUINT1000LCD2U has an internal battery that provides 12.3 minutes of support at half load and 4.7 minutes at full load. Adding external battery packs, such as BP24V36-2US (sold separately), provides extended runtime.
Managing the SUINT1000LCD2U is simplified through the interactive front-panel LCD interface, which displays operating conditions and diagnostic data, such as load and battery levels. You can set power strategies to reflect your protection priorities, whether itâ€™s precise power quality for sensitive systems or the highest possible electrical efficiency.
EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipmentâ€™s performance and prevents damage. A 627-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. Adding an optional Tripp Lite network management card, such as WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD, permits remote management of the UPS, including reboots and activity logs.
Protects Mission-Critical Rack-Mounted Equipment
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for critical voice, data, medical and industrial IT applications
- +/-2% voltage regulation in online and battery modes
- Selectable 200/208/220/230/240V output voltage
- 6 C13 outlets, including 4 in 2 switchable 2-outlet load banks
- C14 input
- 627-joule surge suppression rating
Reliable Battery Backup with Expandable Runtime
- Supports half load for 12.3 min. and full load for 4.7 min.
- Internal batteries designed for hot-swap field replacement
- Expandable runtime with optional external battery packs, such as Tripp Liteâ€™s BP24V36-2US
- Restarts automatically after lengthy power outages, even with weak or expired batteries
Interactive Front-Panel LCD
- Reports detailed status information, including load and battery levels
- Offers advanced configuration options, including output voltage and power strategies
5 Power Strategies
- Auto Adaptive enables high efficiency operation as necessary for ideal equipment protection
- Max Efficiency favors economy operation with high 96% efficiency
- Max Quality favors on-line, double-conversion mode, maintaining +/-2% output voltage regulation and zero transfer time
- Frequency Regulation and Frequency Conversion enable +/-0.05 Hz output regulation for selected frequency (50/60 Hz)
- Selectable auto-restart from 0 to 60 sec. after AC power is restored
- Selectable minimum battery charge level before auto-restart
- Schedule system reboot if USB signal from connected device is lost
- Set overload thresholds and low battery levels for alert and shutdown
ENERGY STAR Certification
- 93% line mode efficiency saves money and energy and protects environment by meeting strict EPA efficiency guidelines
Optional Network Management Cards
- Compatible Tripp Lite UPS management card options WEBCARDLX and SNMPWEBCARD support a wide variety of UPS control and monitoring capabilities
Tripp Lite SmartOnline 208/230V 1kVA 900W Double-Conversion UPS, 2U, Extended Run, SNMP Card Option, LCD, USB, DB9, ENERGY STAR. Output power capacity: 1000 VA, Output power: 900 W, Input operation voltage (min): 200 V. AC outlet types: C13 coupler, C14 coupler, AC outlets quantity: 6 AC outlet(s). Typical backup time at half load: 12.3 min, Typical backup time at full load: 4.7 min, Replacement battery cartridge: RBC24S. Form factor: Rackmount, Colour of product: Black, Rack capacity: 2U. UPS topology: Double-conversion (Online), Power protection features: Over voltage, Under voltage, Waveform: Sine