The TLNETCARD turns a compatible SmartPro or SmartOnline UPS with an accessory slot into a device you can manage on your network. By inserting the TLNETCARD into the slot and using an SNMP network management platform, web browser, SSH or Telnet, you can monitor and control the UPS in your server room, data center or network closet. The TLNETCARD's intuitive web interface does not require the Java Runtime Environment (JRE)
Keep an eye on site electrical data, UPS device status and logged power-related events, such as blackouts, brownouts and overvoltages. Reboot locked network equipment remotely without disrupting power to other devices when using the TLNETCARD with controllable outlets or remotely switchable outlets available on select Tripp Lite UPS systems.
Tiered access allows three levels of permissions to be assigned to users for monitoring or controlling the UPS. If an electrical or UPS-related problem occurs on-site, youâ€™ll be notified immediately via email or SNMP trap.
The TLNETCARD lets you configure and schedule automatic UPS-driven actions, perform UPS-related tests and shutdowns, upgrade firmware and upload configurations from the web interface.
Multiple protocols are supported, including IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP and SCP. DHCP/manual configuration support enables network settings to be assigned automatically or manually.
- Enables remote UPS management from virtually anywhere in the world
- Sends user-configurable alerts via SNMP or email
- Allows mass configuration and updating of multiple units using TLNET Configurator utility
- Logs power events, alerts and electrical data
- Web interface does not require the Java Runtime Environment
- Allows a compatible* Tripp Lite SmartPro or SmartOnline UPS system to become a network device that can be managed from anywhere across the globe
- Lets IT managers remotely monitor site electrical data, UPS device status and logged power-related events
- Allows for rebooting of locked network equipment without disrupting power to other loads (when used with controllable outlets or remotely switchable outlets on select UPS systems)
- Supports an optional TLNETEM module for monitoring ambient temperature and humidity, as well as up to four alarm, security and telecom devices
- Three tiers of permissions can be assigned to users for monitoring or controlling the UPS
- Multiple users can view activity simultaneously
- Monitor and manage remotely via Telnet, SNMP, SSH or the web (Java Runtime Environment not required)
- Import an SSL Certificate for encrypted web browser use
- The TLNET Shutdown Agent software enables shut down of remote Operating Systems over the network.
- The TLNET Configurator utility allows users to push configurations and firmware updates onto one or more TLNETCARDs
- Supports multiple protocols, including IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP, BOOTP and SCP
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing ensures optimal communication compatibility with current 10/100 Base-T network
- DHCP/manual configuration support enables automatic or manual assignment of network settings
* See Resources section for a list of compatible devices
Tripp Lite SNMP/Java-free Web Management Accessory Card for compatible UPS Systems